St. Raphael, Haiti,
- Pray for our health and safety in a third world country.
- Pray that we have personal witnessing opportunities every day.
- Pray for the Peart family as they are studying Creole, working with the primary school on campus, and for their two church plants in Ravine Jeobert and Bas Gouasimal.
- Pray that God will send Co-laborers. The harvest is plenteous, but the laborers are few. There are short or long term needs for a school teacher, Bible teachers, evangelists, construction and mechanical help, and medical workers.
- Pray for each our seminary students.
Graduated in 2003 ...
- Moise Benoit in Lina
- Bernard and Jasmin in Souffrance
- Garniol in Carre Douche
- Vanier in Walondry
Graduated in 2009 ...
- Markelito in Savannbouk
- Eliphene and Guillot in Gadbyasou
- Hector in Dondon
- Roland in Fauche, near Port au Prince
- Moise Meneide in Carrefour Seize
- Frisnel in Basin Caimon.
Pray for these ministries
- Local church ministry; focusing on soul winning and discipleship. (Chapelle Maranatha in Walondry.
- Pastoral seminary training; equipping Haitian men to plant independent churches. (Seminaire Théologique Maranatha)
- Church planting; aggressively evangelizing an unchurched area, starting services with new converts, and construction of necessary buildings. (Eglise Baptiste de la Foi in Savannebourg, Eglise de la Bible in Lina, Eglise Baptise Calvaire in Garde Biassou, and Eglise Baptiste La Paix in La Paire, Dondon)
- Bible Module Courses; one week intensive Bible courses for lay pastors, offered to the public, three times a year. (held on campus)
- Correspondence School; a 24 course curriculum for pastors unable to come to college. (meets on campus)
- Primary School; providing a Christian education in a voodoo culture. (Ecole Chrétienne Maranatha, overseen by Rev. Harry Peart)
- Ladies Vocational College; Helping local teenage girls learn a profession and Bible principles at the same time. (Ecole Professionnelle Maranatha)
- The Adult Learning Center teaches illiterate church members how to read their Bible. It also serves as an outreach into the community, bring unchurched people onto campus to hear the gospel for the first time. (meets in the primary school building on campus)
- Pray for the integrity and character of the school students and staff.
- Pray for the integrity and character of the church pastors and members.
- Pray that souls will be saved through these ministries.
- Pray that God will use these men and women taught by these ministries to impact their communities for Christ
- Pray that God will work in the hearts of the church members and give them a zeal to live for Him.
- Pray for the health and safety of the missionary staff, Tim and RoseAnne Bower and their children, and Harry and Melissa Peart and their children.