Creole Bible Study Helps
MySword Bible modules
Individual Bibles that can be added to the MySword app to create a powerful Bible study tool.
1. Install the MySword app and get it running with the KJV and Strongs dictionaries first.
2. Download the Bible modules you want.
3. Unzip the file.
3. Copy and paste the files into the phone/mysword/bibles directory
4. Re-open the MySword app and check your list of available Bibles
5. Go to www.bibleconnect.com and download other Bibles, commentaries, and dictionaries for your MySword app.
(Most of these MySword modules were downloaded from www.biblesupport.com. You will need to set up an account with Bible Support to be able to use their site.
They offer free resources for both E-Sword for PC, and MySword for Android. You can also download and convert modules from other file formats)
Ressources d'étude biblique
MySword / E-Sword Module Conversion
There are many free (open source, free to use with permission by author) Bible, commentary, and dictionary modules available. But, sometimes the file format does not match the program you are using.
The Simple Bible Reader is an easy to use program that allows you to open many modules and then save them in a different format.
Check the link for the free download and user guide.
Programme pour convertir un module biblique,
Avec un guide d'utilisateur.