Statement of Faith
We are independent and baptistic in doctrine. The following is a list of teachings we adhere to.
- We believe in the verbal, plenary inspiration and final authority of the scriptures in all matters of faith and practice. The original manuscripts were inerrant.
- We believe in one God who eternally exists in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. They are co-existent and co-eternal.
- We believe in the Absolute Deity of Jesus Christ and His Virgin Birth. He shed his blood as an atonement for sin, arose bodily from the grave, and ascended into heaven where he is our Intercessor.
- We believe in the personality of the Holy Spirit who convicts of sin, indwells and seals the believer and assists in daily sanctification.
- We believe that creation was by the direct act of God (ex nihilo), and that God created man in His own image. Through Adam’s sin the human race became sinners by nature and choice and cannot save themselves.
- We believe that salvation is by the grace of God through faith alone, and not by merit or works. It is a gift from God. We believe in the personality of Satan, who is the enemy of God and man. He was defeated when Jesus Christ died and shed His blood on the cross for sin. Believers can claim that victory.
- We believe in the personal, imminent, pre-tribulation return of Jesus Christ for His Church, and His return with the Church to judge the world at the end of the tribulation. He will Then set up His Kingdom and reign one thousand years on the earth.
- We believe that the New Testament Church was born at Pentecost and is the body and bride of Jesus Christ. The local church is an organized body of believers who practice the scriptural ordinances of baptism by immersion and the Lord’s Table, and endeavor to fulfill the demands of the Great Commission.
- We believe in the everlasting, conscious suffering in Hell for the lost, and the everlasting blessedness in Heaven for the saved.
- We believe in personal separation. We reject any activity that hinders spiritual growth and development. These include dancing, smoking, the use of alcoholic beverages in any form, attendance at non-Christian movies and other worldly practices.
- We believe that daily prayer, Bible study and soul- winning are necessary to become a mature Christian.
- We believe in ecclesiastical separation. We reject all unscriptural movements such as: Ecumenical Evangelism, New Evangelicalism, Hyper-Calvinism, the Charismatic Movement, Neo-Orthodoxy, Liberalism/Modernism and efforts seeking to unite the Evangelicals, Conservatives, Fundamentalists with Roman Catholicism. We refuse to cooperate or affiliate with any organization or mission that is involved with the effort to build the One World Church of the Antichrist.